Sunday, October 3, 2021

Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. From The Dee. Touch Me.

 TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Piss-off, lifestyle of hardships to share, with the gods from the center of the earth.' Dr. Fauci And Dr. Birx Take Over 'SNL' Cold Open To Explain The Vaccine Situation.Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune. NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .


Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. From The Dee. Touch Me. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable.Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. From The Dee. Touch Me.



I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN.Ways And Means, Rats To Races.Nurses, Nuns, Needy Freaks And Frogs, Hats And Horns,Sheep And Goat Tales, Love, Hate, Lessons. Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU.Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.'

Inline image


Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. From The Dee. Touch Me.

Inline image


Cheers. 2nd book at the presses. Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.On the road to Redemption.Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. From The Dee. Touch Me.


Cheers. 2nd book at the presses. Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.On the road to Redemption.

Love doesn't hurt you. A person that doesn't know how to love hurts you. Don't get it twisted.Houses and homes, dreams of life on the beach...FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'

May be an image of food and text that says 'HOW DO FISH GET HIGH? Dontpokeabear.com Danipieaom SEA SEA-WEED...'


Thanks for reaching out to us, and we hope your questions have been resolved. Morning Drama. Hi, I came across your post on here and it was captivating. I will be the first to admit that I am not perfect; after all, being human, nobody on this earth is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

  Mack, Moe, men and mice, have been cartoon hits for decades, the cat and mouse, strangers, friends, foes, just for the laughs. How old are...